Saturday 16 July 2011

Teaser Trailer - Rough Cut (No voice over as of yet)


Here is the very rough version of my teaser trailer. It is not great due to problems mentioned on the previous post about shooting the scenes (bright, some shots missing etc.) but its going okay even with my limited editing software at home and conversion programmes as I have managed to attempt to desaturate the colour to one similar to that of "Daybreakers" (if a little messy) and add some simple transitions to smooth the editing between shots as the cutting capabilities of Cyperlink Power Director are good, playback makes it hard to see if its smooth until actually exported. Also I haven't had time to fix audio problems like the obvious wind in the one heard line and add the intended voice over but they will be done shortly when I gain access to the better editing software at school and use my Dictaphone for dialogue which will work on this occasion. (Update pending)

No comments:

Post a Comment