Wednesday 4 January 2012

Final Project Update - Christmas Holidays

Over the course of the holidays, I have been doing various tasks involving my project. I have been looking over my design elements to see if any possible improvements or tweaks could be done and apart from new pictures, there is little I can do as I have justified my use of colour scheme, typography and other elements to create this sense of "branding" within the project from the regular colours of black, red and white used to connote it's more horror orientated and also the image of the two main characters silhouetted and the title across them which is used as a symbol of the whole project. Yet my trail for Photoshop ran out so not all tweaks could be done but as soon as I have the available tools are available they will be. Film part wise, nothing could be done at all since most actors and crew were obviously busy with Christmas plans but with my design parts basically complete, all attention will be focused on the filming part with new pictures being taken also to replace the posters since new poses will likely enhance them and make it closer to actual film poster quality. The holidays have also given me a chance to look over my plans for the trailer and think about it more clearly to see if it will actually work and fit with the conventions of a vampire style film. I have also looked over my research to see what is missing and I'll be doing more on what makes a vampire trailer exactly and the typical things that make it up.

So that is basically the plan for when I return to school. Checking over the design elements for last tweaks, research into needed areas of the project but mostly towards the actual filming as a lot of work is needed for this area.

No comments:

Post a Comment