Sunday 19 February 2012

Blood Debt - Final Cut (Hopefully)


Here is the final cut for my project with most of the improvements done to it that were made aware in the rough cut. Will comment more on the project and upload the supporting videos of the titles made for this and also the various effects after I have slept since it is 4am. Also Sir if you see this tomorrow I hope it has fixed most of the problems and only needs minimal clean up and when exporting it, for some reason it fixed the remaining sound when I played it on my computer which is a lucky bonus.

1 comment:

  1. Looks great. The only things which seem to be missing to me are some stings/ sound effects on the more dramatic moments (the early part seems a little flat as a result) and some dialogue at one point where you seem to be talking (the lack of dialogue seems to be a little noticeable). Not so keen on the additive dissolves during the flashback sequence in the middle. Love the effects work - make sure you big this up in terms of using technologies linked into the requirements of the genre.

    ReplyDelete