Tuesday 4 October 2011

Design Task - Poster Idea Update

Here is another image to illustrate the idea I have for the 3 poster for my main characters. The image below tries to convey the idea for the background with the red tint and faded images from other parts of the trailer like scenes between characters, still of a particular one etc. Again, its a rough design due to me not having the new pictures and still I want since I need to film the desired scenes and get photos retaken but it still shows how it may look in the future once I've also upgraded my skills on Photoshop to achieve the affect I truly want.


The central character the poster belongs to will be placed in the middle, done in black and white to be contrasted against the background so they are clear and it also fits in with the colour scheme established as the main scheme along each piece of media. A quote will also be displayed belonging to that character to help convey the role they have within the film (protagonist, antagonist etc.) which will be done in the journal style handwriting scene on the magazine which is used as the main title font to keep them linked with the branding established earlier and make it like each piece fits together fluidly.

No comments:

Post a Comment