Tuesday 25 October 2011

Final Project - Film Day for Scene 1

Today I shot the footage required for my first scene that I have planned to splice for my trailer. It went well today, got most of the shots I needed thanks to Greg and Craig who I greatly appreciate for helping me with the filming and acting. There were few problems, mainly to do with me and my instructions that I gave, showing that I need to improve my directorial skills as sometimes Craig didn't understand what I wanted to do. In terms of the acting though, it was quite well done even though there wasn't much it was done to a high standard. Make up also wasn't too bad as I'm no expert on doing vampire or injury make up but it looked good enough with my limited experience, especially the injuries which I thought looked the most convincing while the vampire make up needs drastic improvement but still looked decent on camera. After going through the footage after, most of it is of decent quality and can happily be used for the final project. I will post a rough cut of the footage when its finished to show the footage and allow people to comment on what works, what doesn't or what needs improved.


No comments:

Post a Comment